Account Executive, Optifast
Job Number: nest-00023115
Nestle HealthCare Nutrition (HCN) is searching for an experienced Account Executive, OPTIFAST to be home-based inOrlando, Miami or Fort Lauderdale, florida
areas. This position will cover accounts in and around the state of Florida. As part of Nestle Healthcare Nutrition, the OPTIFAST Program is a comprehensive, medically monitored weight loss program that is clinically proven to help people lose weight and keep it off for the long term. The program combines the expertise of physicians, registered dieticians and behavioral counselors with a high-quality, calorie-controlled, nutritional formula.
The Account Executive position will contribute to the goals and objectives of the OPTIFAST Division of Nestle Healthcare Nutrition by developing OPTIFAST clinic account sales and executing business operations activities within an assigned territory. The goal of this position is to consistently meet or exceed monthly and yearly sales targets as defined by the division. This is accomplished by developing existing and new profitable business growth with a superior level of customer satisfaction.
Additional responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Develop annual territory plan in accordance with annual sales objectives (Existing and New Business).
* Maintain status reports on actual verses plan performance.
* Develop and initiate corrective actions to remain on target.
* Manage account call frequency plan according to sales plan.
* Manage expenses in accordance with assigned budget.
* Understand and manage all operational functions within territory (Customer Service, Contract Management, Distribution).
* Maintain plan of action for the maintenance and growth of all existing accounts.
* Maintain active list of targeted, qualified new accounts.
* Understand and execute new account set up and implementation.
* Maintain excellent customer relationships and penetrate accounts to the most senior levels.
* Deliver customer training and presentations.
* Fully understand and communicate the features and benefits of the OPTIFAST Program.
* Understand key competitors.
* Demonstrate technical/nutritional proficiency in terms of the successful clinical and business applications of the OPTIFAST Program.
* Create value for the clinics/customers by applying current OPTIFAST marketing and clinical tools as integrated and/or customized solutions.
* Travel approximately 70%.
* Bachelor's degree.
* MBA or RD preferred.
* 2-3 years successful sales experience within a healthcare environment.
* OPTIFAST program management experience preferred, but not required. Nestle provides training on the program components
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Territory planning and account analysis skills.
* Strong computer
skills. Microsoft office including PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
* Self Starter, independent thinker, action -oriented, strong drive for results, passion to win.
Relocation is not offered for this position
Nestle HealthCare Nutrition makes a positive difference in the nutritional health, well-being and quality of life of patients through the development and delivery of innovative, medically recognized branded nutritional solutions. Our range of solutions helps to optimize the nutritional intake of patients whether their goal is to combat disease and/or recover better and faster or to stay healthy. Our range addresses standard and disease-specific nutritional needs and related services including patient and healthcare professional education and training. Nestle HealthCare Nutrition has North American headquarters in Florham Park, NJ and is part of Nestle Health Science S.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Nestle S.A.
Nestle S.A, the world's leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, employs 281,000 employees around the world and has factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
Nestle HealthCare Nutrition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.