Job Title: Physician- Gastroenterology
Save this Job
Forward to a Friend
Company: HCA - The Healthcare Company
Location:Panama City, florida
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Visa Waiver Available:No
Job #: 1309209
Gulf Coast Medical Center in Panama City, FL is assisting a well-established and successful practice in the recruitment of a Gastroenterologist. The practice has an excellent reputation and high clinical and ethical standards!
You will join a successful GI physician and a highly skilled Advanced nurse
Practitioner. Practice call is 1:2. Facility call is 1:6. ER call is 1:6. The practice currently utilizes the hospitalist program.
The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in Gastroenterology, possess a strong work ethic and be a hard worker. Training in ERCPs and EUC is a must!
This opportunity will come with a highly competitive income guarantee package that will include a base salary, health benefits, and marketing and relocation allowances. For the right candidate, a partnership track will be offered.
Contact Karen today to discuss how you can be part of this growing, reputable practice and enjoy the beautiful beaches and community
that Panama City, FL has to offer!
Gulf Coast Medical Center
449 West 23rd Street
Panama City, FL
About the Hospital:
Gulf Coast Medical Center is a 176 bed full-service, acute care, Med/Surg hospital located on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico serving the 154,000 residents of Bay County. Located in North Florida Panhandle , this facility offers a Level II neonatal ICU and Neonatal Transport Team, a American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer Approved cancer program, a Rehab Center, a Wound Care Center, emergency room, OB/GYN, ICU, a full range of surgical services
, and a wide range of ancillary support. Gulf Coast Medical Center is a dynamic fast growing medical center looking for outstanding physicians.
Panama City, Florida is a popular tourist attraction known for its sugar-white beaches, emerald green waters, bays and bayous and the warm southern hospitality of our residents. Located in Bay County, Panama City is a wonderful place to live, work or play.
Panama City provides a highly attractive living environment compatible with a variety of tastes and life styles. This area offers a pleasant climate, affordable housing, fresh and salt water fishing, water sports, golf, performing arts, museums, FSU/Panama City Campus, community college, and excellent public school system and several private and parochial schools in a safe, pleasing environment for raising a family.
[click on "Apply Online" button]
Third-party search firms are not allowed
Save this Job
Forward to a Friend
HCA - The Healthcare Company
It stems from the unshakable belief that good people beget good people
- We believe in selecting the best collection of world-renowned physicians. Because our patients deserve it
- We believe in the life of the patient and the life of you, our partner
- We believe our hospitals arent just points on the US continental map, but a ripple signifying our community
A community of physicians who share a common vision
- That patient outcomes arent just statistics, but great stories of personal triumph
- That 'amazing' is not only the miracles we make in specialized care, but the everyday care we provide our patients
You are leaders. You are setting the standard for how physicians practice. You stand up and stand for something
- A philosophy of care that is rooted in science fact, rather than science fiction
- For unparalleled expertise in every field, in every service line
- For a good life-side manner
- For game changing innovation
- For minimally life-invasive procedures
- For not cutting corners and doing the right thing
- For using and creating new practices, technology and procedures
Not because it makes us look good, but because we constantly challenge ourselves to be better. And with you, together we can achieve great things in health and human care...what others deemed impossible.
We are HCA.
Click here to learn more:
This job has originated from a member site of TheJobNetwork - TheJobNetwork. Category: Healthcare, Keywords: Physician