- Company Name:
- B/E Aerospace, Inc.
Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of environmental health and safety programs to assure compliance with regulatory agency guidelines and institutional policies.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local legislation and codes governing environmental health and safety.
* Interfaces with regulatory agencies, such as OSHA, to ensure compliance with regulations and guidelines.
* Develops policies and procedures to ensure alignment with regulations and guidelines.
* Monitors all current information on regulations and requirements related to our industry.
* Designs training for all levels of employees.
* Ensures all personnel are trained in accordance with respective roles and responsibilities.
* Directs industrial hygiene, occupational and general safety programs to ensure a safe environment and comply with safety standards.
* Conducts on-site reviews and audits of operations and facilities.
* Investigates and evaluates new safety equipment for appropriateness.
* Assesses risk potential of new and developing processes and plans in all facilities.
* Responds and provides assistance to all emergency situations.
* Develops and implements accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.