SAP EWM Project Manager
Job ID GBS:0323168 Job type Full:time Regular
Work country USA Posted 02:Jan:2012
Work city : Any, Job area Consulting and services
Travel 50 travel annually Job category Consultant
Business unit ConServ Job role Package Solution Consultant
Job role skillset SAP.SCM.WMS
The SAP Extended Warehouse Management System (EWM) Project Manager (PM) is directly responsible for successful delivery of process transformation, change management, and technology initiatives. The EWM PM will also have direct involvement in business case development and performance measurement. A deep understanding of operations/ business challenges and the ability to translate them into solutions is critical. A demonstrated ability to manage project budgets and status reporting to client and IBM management, with presentation skills appropriate for the executive level is required.
The EWM PM may assist clients in the selection, implementation, and support of the SAP Projects focusing on the EWM Suite. This role uses consulting and application skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients business.
The project manager will also be expected to support sales initiatives including RFP response, orals presentations, staffing/timeline creation and GPE creation.
IBM Global Business Services: Join a Leader. Consult with us.
IBM Global Business Services helps top:tier clients solve their most complex business and technical issues. As a GBS SAP consultant, you will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant you will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities.
Visit ibm/consulting/careers for more information.
* High School Diploma/GED
* At least 1 year experience in designing and implementing the SAP Extended Warehouse Management module
* At least 4 years experience in 1 full project lifecycle SAP implementations which included the WM module
* At least 2 years experience in Managing a team of 10+ full:time employees (FTEs)
* At least 6 months experience in Managing externally contracted team resource
* At least 6 months experience in Business case development
* Readiness to travel 50 travel annually
* English: Intermediate
* Bachelors Degree
* At least 5 years experience in designing and implementing the SAP Extended Warehouse Management module
* At least 5 years experience in 1 full project lifecycle SAP implementations which included the WM module
* At least 4 years experience in Managing a team of 10+ full:time employees (FTE