- Company Name:
MicroEdge, LLC,a cutting edge technology products and services
company, is seeking a highly motivated Software Sales Representative to effectively sell our software products and services to charitable organizations nationwide. As the leader in our marketplace, we boast a 96% customer retention rate and are virtually free of head-to-head competition. This is a great opportunity for professionals with a proven sales background to pursue new opportunities and flourish in a dynamic, competitive sales environment.
Our Software Sales Representative will employ a consultative sales process while hunting for new business, leverage existing relationships to create recurring revenue, and work directly with decision makers to determine and meet their needs. With our paid training program, our sales professionals are positioned for success and consistently able to meet and exceed goals.
Our Software Sales Representatives have the opportunity to earn $100,000, or more, between base pay and un-capped commissions. In addition, members of our team get to attend our annual MicroEdge Solutions Conference, along with regional and national events
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Drive the entire sales cycle including identifying potential clients, determining client’s needs, negotiating and closing
- Generate new business by conducting market analysis, cold calling , and prospecting
- Work with our existing clients on up-sell opportunities and contract renewals
- Act as a “solutions expert" consultant by helping partners with their unique critical business issues and strategic initiatives
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree and minimum of 1 year of strategic sales experience (including cold calling)
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to push past rejection and achieve results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Experience in the software industry or non-profit sector a plus
MicroEdge offers an excellent compensation and employee
benefit package including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, 401(K) , generous paid time off, travel assistance and more!
Click here to apply: https://www.hirebridge.com/v3/application/applink.aspx?cid=6477&jid=156544
A member of our team will personally review your application and contact you, typically within two business days, if we believe you are a fit for MicroEdge.
Must be authorized to work in the united states
. No H-1B sponsorship available for this position