:based financial services
company (crowdfunding platform), is looking for an individual who can work approximately 20 to 30 hours a week : the individual would create, edit and code videos for our own website as well as edit videos from our portfolio compnies (companies seeking funding).
We are a true startup (funded) so its ground floor fun for everyone. We are working on building America?Ts first Equity:based crowdfunding platform similar to KickStarter but with equity.
Our office shares space with a hedge fund office with constant activity, this is your opportunity to be part of something big?
Did you ever wish you were part of one of those cool startup companies in CA or NY, like Groupon, or Google?
If you?Tre looking for a nice big paycheck every 2 weeks, and a 9:5 job, this is NOT it
We can offer fun, long hours, lots of meaningful achievements, and maybe a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
Some things you might like about us:
* We offer an opportunity to be a part of a fast:growing and fun web startup company
* Were constantly growing, innovating, and building new products/features
* Atmosphere is collaborative and passionate
* Casual dress, flexible working hours, and a well:stocked kitchen
Some things we might like about you:
* You love creating engaging content people enjoy for themselves and share with friends
* You can craft well:thought out written pieces as well as cut tight videos
* You sweat the details
* Youve blogged a ton and have learned how to build an audience online
* You have a portfolio, blog, or website where you showcase your best work
Job Summary/Position Details:
TheVideo and Web Content Producerwill be a highly creative
, results:based position that will develop and shepherd new public:facing and internal media initiatives for our fast:growing business. Itll be one part creative, two parts social, a couple dashes of innovative storytelling, and a whole cup of self:started ingenuity.
This position reports to the senior management team and will be based indowntown Miami.We are also opening offices in CA, DC, and in new york
Key Responsibilities, Essential Functions:
* Develop and deploy engaging and strategic content that drives awareness of and builds the EarlyShares brand while engaging our target audiences
* Shoot and Edit all company videos (user trainings, speeches, and events
* Roll up the sleeves and tackle any opportunity
* Ability to think outside the box, get super creative, take ownership of and finish projects
* Keep abreast of digital marketing trends, technologies and best practices
* Be fast:paced, adaptable to change, high energy work.
This individual must have the ability to successfully engage/manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast:paced, deadline:driven environment. Excellent communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate complex, new web technology concepts clearly and persuasively across di